|Min. Order:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||20-45 Days|
Model No.: 159*800mm
Application: Chemical Industry, Mining Transport
Structure: Ordinary Roller
Bearing Type: Double Sealed Bearing
Type: Grooved Conveyor Idler
Place of Origin: CHINA
HS Code: 84313900
Port: TIANJIN/SHANGHAI/NINGBO PORT,CHINA'S MAIN PORT
Performance characteristics of the grooved roller:
1. The grooved roller has the characteristics of corrosion resistance: the acid-base salt is hard to corrode.
2. The grooved roller has strong hardness: strong wear resistance.
3. Good sealing: the grooved roller is fully sealed, and the plastic labyrinth sealing ring is installed at both ends. The oil-slip grease will not leak, which can make the rolling shaft long-term; the grooved roller is in full-sealed state.
4. Grooved roller ceramic surface: The oxide film is formed, the surface is smooth, the material is not adhered, and the friction coefficient with the conveyor belt is small, which reduces the driving force of the hoisting.
5. The long life of the grooved roller: the grooved roller is 2-5 times longer than the steel roller, and can reduce the belt wear, the belt does not run, and prolongs the service life of the belt.
6. Low operating costs: Slotted idlers reduce the overall cost of belt conveyors and reduce maintenance man-hours.
Trough rollers are widely used in open dust, high corrosive environments, such as mines, power plants, steel mills, stone plants, cement plants, coal washing plants, salt plants, alkali plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, etc. Grooved rollers are often used.
© 2019 CHINA WAY. All Rights Reserved. SHIJIAZHUANG VITURE IMPORT AND EXPORT TRADING CO.,LTD, Inc. All rights reserved. site map. sitemap.html